Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

I Loved Every Second!

Brilliant, you've shown your mastery of just about every style I can think of, while giving me a great laugh. The idea is brilliant and the overall feel of it is nice, I love the characters and each style really brings out the best of every original style.

Thanks for submitting this!

--Orange-- --Orange--

Very Good!

Although this is downright children's book material the animation was stop on!

Very good and well thought out.

I'm going to rate this "5" as well, congratulations on the frontpage, by the way.

DM Madness ep 1 : Robbed DM Madness ep 1 : Robbed

It Was Fine

First off, i know that the people of newgrounds will be rough on you, but you show much potential.

On thing though, try not to make everything the same speed, sometimes you need to speed up movements that you would do fast in real life, like when he pulls the shotgun out to shoot with it, he wouldn't slowly drag it out, he would pull it forward quickly and pull the trigger.

Work on speeds and such, and you'll go far.

Levitation Rules! Levitation Rules!

Well...

Enjoyable, liked it fine, you're improving, you show potential, and that's a good thing.

Keep making more, you'll get much better, you gotta start somewhere, right?

Dan12905 responds:

I made this in like 40 minutes, because I was bored, im working on 6 actual flashes right now :)

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Honestly?

I think this is your best flash yet, the part that made me laugh the most "I don't see why not-ooh now I'm going backwards"

Amazing animation as always, the voice acting was superb, and the ending was great.

Awesome work, you all.

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

Your best yet!

I must say, I've seen every one of your flashes and this one raises the bar.

I love the story twist, and how you can fit so many small jokes in while still keeping on track.

The two best jokes in my opinion were "Voluntary" in between the lines, and the My Little Pony with the other horse.

Over, a great flash, and thank you, for sharing it with us!

WarMachine PART1 WarMachine PART1

This, this is so smooth!

Honestly, i watch anime all the time, and it's hard to find such good fights even by paid professionals, i tip my invisible hat to you, good sir.

Warm and Fuzzly Tales Warm and Fuzzly Tales

Cool!

That ending! I love this, i don't see why the score is solow, everything made me laugh, this is great! Also, i don't see why people say it's too short, it's longer than i thought it would be!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Woah

I've just witnessed the best madness yet, very, very, Very, VEry! VERy!!! VERY!!! VERY!!!! good.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

Awesome

Most reviews i've ever seen for one video, and amazing job, love i-ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG! BOOM!!!