Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

I Loved Every Second!

Brilliant, you've shown your mastery of just about every style I can think of, while giving me a great laugh. The idea is brilliant and the overall feel of it is nice, I love the characters and each style really brings out the best of every original style.

Thanks for submitting this!

--Orange-- --Orange--

Very Good!

Although this is downright children's book material the animation was stop on!

Very good and well thought out.

I'm going to rate this "5" as well, congratulations on the frontpage, by the way.

DM Madness ep 1 : Robbed DM Madness ep 1 : Robbed

It Was Fine

First off, i know that the people of newgrounds will be rough on you, but you show much potential.

On thing though, try not to make everything the same speed, sometimes you need to speed up movements that you would do fast in real life, like when he pulls the shotgun out to shoot with it, he wouldn't slowly drag it out, he would pull it forward quickly and pull the trigger.

Work on speeds and such, and you'll go far.

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Entertaining!

I loved the pixelated submerge into the game, and the voices make it feel much cooler.

As for the gameplay itself, I loved it. The firepower upgrade made it more fun, and I love the bosses.

The idea of the game itself is very creative, I love it.

The music, also somehow sounds pixelly, it's very upbeat and keeps you at a good pace.

The flow of the levels, which is often overlooked, was great. Everything came at the perfect speed for you to shoot if you were quick.

It deserves a ten, for sure.

Rocket Car 2 Rocket Car 2

Very fun

Addictive graphics, coupled with well thought out puzzles, fun music, cool bosses, this game has it all.

I love the graphic style, very fun, very smart choice. I really enjoy the upbeat music, it gives a great atmosphere to the game. The puzzles were a great challenge, it makes you take a second and think about your next move, when you can. The bosses were fun and very filling, when you beat one you felt good about yourself.

All in all this goes down as one of my favorite games, thank you for posting it!!!

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Quite good

First off, the 3D is very good, the physics engine is very good, and the tracks are very good looking.

The music, i did not like. It didn't quite fit a racing game, more like a fast paced platformer, but not a racing game. I'll admit that this is a very full game, running quickly due to the low polygon count, and you've made some smart choices with the game.

All in all, this is a very good game, thank you for posting it!

-A Taste Of...- V.3 -A Taste Of...- V.3

Very good

Interesting, i'm liking this one a lot, maybe it's the genre that i like so much, but this feels so... at home, very good job, must've taken a while, can't wait for the next version!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

A while is an understatement, I've been working on this song for over a year now.

But I'm glad you like it!

Wilbot Bop Wilbot Bop

Good

(I'm xxmantisxx on that very same forum)

To TouchEverything:
The game is still going to take a while, you can stay updated with this URL:

http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum _posts.asp?TID=9903&PN=8

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

It's Funny...

I still love it, i say still because i had just crapped my pants because of how awesome this was earlier today on pixeljoint.com, and i think it's funny how you used the same description here as on pixeljoint.

Still Alive Still Alive

Great!!!

I see, her eyes are the same colors as the portals, sweet.

Dragonair Dragonair

I love it!!!

It's great, i love pixel art, although mine isn't very good, meh...